The seminar is part of the executive program of the DSA and the ESMT (European School of Management and Technology). In 2019, DSA and ESMT will offer two German and two English cross-sector management seminars.
Leading People and Teams (LPT) is a leadership laboratory aimed at enhancing participants’ abilities to address the complex sets of challenges facing managers in their leadership roles. LPT’s experiment-based structure helps participants to gain awareness of their blind spots as leaders and develop strategies to correct them. Participants will learn how to influence decision makers in support of their initiatives, how to diagnose and remedy potentially toxic organizational dynamics, and how to bolster their leadership through a well-functioning, productive professional network. The laboratory’s challenging but safe environment provides participants with the opportunity to reflect on their experiences as leaders, experiment with different leadership approaches, and receive valuable feedback and support from both faculty and peers. The individual learning experiences are seconded by a full day of group executive coaching as well as post¬program follow-ups.
For more information, please click here.
- A clear sense of the mindset, competences, and behavior needed to be effective leaders
- How to capitalize on and leverage strengths and weaknesses
- Enhancement of emotinal intelligence
- Learn influencing strategies
- Executives with experience in leading employees and teams who intend to increase their effectiveness in reaching organizational goals through people
Mitglieder des Bundesverbands Deutscher Stiftungen und des Stifterverbands oder gemeinnützige Organisationen
Further Dates: 12.-15.11.2019